17 de diciembre de 2010

Hello everyone!

Hi guys! My name is Dave, and I'm gonna be writing in this blog. So I'm a 15 years old guy, who really enjoys fashion, music and TV. On my free time I usually record videos for Youtube and I listen to music. For start, I'm the singer of a music band called DAM and this last year we have been in Italy, France or Germany, for example. So as you can think, I love so much the music.
 
My favourites artist at the moment are Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and Justin Bieber and Usher. I like so much the commercial Pop music, but I enjoy listening to other kind of music too.
 
So as I'm gonna be here posting news about favourites artists, my life, or reports about concerts or events, let me say HELLO to all the people around the world who is gonna read this Blog from NOW!!

@davegdam 

No hay comentarios: