17 de diciembre de 2010

ALVARO :)

I was envious of my partner and I decided to do the same.
I'm a teenage of fiveteen, I love music, fashion, tv, radio, Twitter, Youtube... I love everything that could be love. So, I like, well I love LADY GAGA, is I don't know, is pure love really; also I like Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Kesha, Rihanna, Pereza, Semi Precious Weapons, COMMERCIAL :D I don't care anyone who says commercial sucks :)
Well, Dave is the builder of this thing you can see, I'm just the director no, might be designer :) Cause I'm so bad at doing those things. My idea is to change like once a month the way this looks, but I don't know that is going to be posible, really I hve a teenage dream haha :)
Tomorrow I 'm going to Pereza's concert, is the last of all the Tour Aviones, and they are stopping singing for one year :'(  Proise I'll take pictures, make videos :) Tomorrow You will ghave a present, just, better, Sunday :)
@alvarosrules
AND SORRY CAUSE OF THE VOCABULARY OF LAST NIGHT :( 

2 comentarios:

Alba♥Aliaga dijo...

te sigo alvarito :)
me encantas

Anónimo dijo...

Era para decirte que SÍ que dices que te gusta Justin Bieber, listo ;)