6 de enero de 2011

JB, more influential than Obama and the Dalai Lama

WAO WAO WAO!!!
So, first of all, for the Spanish followers and readers, Merry Magic Kings Day!! Yeah! I hope you have all what you wished! Haha! Many presents? I hope it!
So today I opened the Internet and I found a so interesting new. So the thing is that according to a study made by Klout, the young singer is more influential by the web than Barack Obama, the president of the USA, and the Dalai Lama.
Klout made a count of tweets, "I like it" on Facebook, pings and other things like that on Social Networks; and Justin Bieber has obtained the maximum score (100). For example, each Tweet has been re-twitted an average of 5 million times.
Barack Obama obtained 88 points and Lady Gaga 89, for example. Each tweet of the president was re-twitted more or less 250000 times.
INCREDIBLE!!

No hay comentarios: